Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The beer quandry



I love beer... ALOT.
Like way more than the average bear. 
I'm smart enough to know I can't/won't give it up so for me to be successful on WW I've got to keep drinking!  Enter the quandry!  Some nights I just want a few beers, usually 2 or 3.  On those nights I drink something dark and delish like a microbrew from my fav brewery or if I must I'll drink a Sam Adams seasonal.  It's heavy in my belly, makes me feel like I just ate a steak and gives me that la la la buzzy feeling I crave at times.   Other nights I know I'm out for the long haul and don't want to blow all my weekly points on 1 night so I'll drink Michelob Ultra which is both depressing and waterish.  Lately I've been trying to decide which is better for me.

Sam Adams

Pros:
Yummy
Filling
Quicker buzz

Cons:
More expensive (point and $ wise)

Mich Ultra

Pros:
Cheaper
Less points

Cons:
Yucky
Takes alot to catch a buzz. 
Goes down quick!

So yes, decisions, decisions... Why must life be so hard!!!???  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment