Tuesday, February 1, 2011

And then there were 4....

So last night I went on a date.  The guy was handsome enough but I immediately knew he was better for a friend of mine than for me.  They had alot in common, both loved eclectic music, traveling and weed (I'm not 420 friendly as they say).   I texted her and she popped in for a beer.  Now I should have started by saying, "So last night I went on a date with only enough points for one beer."  So now that I've got the date and the friend together I've got to stay for one more.  After about a half hr of me listening to them ramble about pot brownies I am thoroughly bored!   Luckily I spot my best friends x bf at the bar with his son.  I went and chatted with them for a bit and of course he buys me a beer as well!  Eeek!  I know I should be switching to water but this is literally the best beer ever!  It's a Cherry Raspberry Ale with one yummy cherry in the bottom of the glass!  I simply can't resist.   After a half hour or so I head back over and break up their lil omg we have so much in common moment, woops!  They attempt to include me in their chatter and invite my best friend out at well.  She comes and so of course, 1 more beer.  So now the count is up to 4 which is far too many points!  I finally switch to water and head home too late to exercise myself into some extra points.  Ah well...  today is a new day!  Since I've been a little lacking on the motivation level I decided I need a pick me up!  We got a killer storm so actual window shopping is out of the question,  so online it is.  There are some things I've always wanted to wear, when I get thin!   Here are a few of my favs...

Knee High boots!  I love them!  BUT in order to wear them I need to trim down the calves and be able to rock the next item on my list....


Skinny Jeans!  Right now there's no way I would feel comfortable in them.  I'm a firm believer in boot cut.  I think they balance my shape better!

Slouchy shirt and short shorts with some spectacular accessories! 

OK now I feel better!  Nothing like a lil retail therapy!  Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment